By promoting and fostering contact and friendship among gay men regardless of where they may reside, Country Network is helping to:-.
- Spread the word, “you’re not the only gay in the village.”
- Provide gay men with greater social opportunities, especially for those men who do not have convenient access, or relate to, the mainstream gay social scene.
- Overcome the possible social and emotional isolation experienced by some gay men, regardless of where they may reside.
- Build a sense of community among gay men and to encourage good public relations between homosexuals and the general communities in which they live, particularly in country areas.
- To engage in and promote charitable services and other activities, within the gay community and those organisations who share similar ideals.
- To promote an interest in the preservation of the natural environment and heritage.
In achieving these aims, Country Network is helping to build happier and healthier communities.